Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CUCKOO FOR COCO

QUBUS DESIGN IS AMAZING/BATSHIT CRAZY


so my boyfriend officially thinks im nuts because of my obsession with qubus designs porcelain animals and generally everything they have ever produced. i own the black squirrel porcelain bank-

the most beautiful creature in boston.

so i am thoroughly enamored with anthropomorphic idols and creatures and items. this particular lenin head is from 2005 and quite expensive by most standards ($1000+) but completely worth it because i would then have this porcelain lenin head onion pattern to talk to and write valentines to and love. even if i never own it i will adore it and think of it often. it reminds me of when my power went out and i had to bring my two parakeets to work so they would not freeze to death. my assistant was terrified of birds and avoided the art room all day. so it goes.


lenin my love. 
i hate onions.











No comments:

Post a Comment