Wednesday, May 9, 2012

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY NOW ITS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH. YEAH!

i once made a new friend about a week after my birthday and he was irritated he missed it and therefore declared the entire month of may to be my birthday month so that we can celebrate for all of may. i immediately adopted this mentality and hence, may! my birthday month! plus may is beautiful and several of my best friends also find themselves partaking in the may birthdays so lets just celebrate may!
on my actual birthday, the 7th, tobi kate david and i had a delightful dinner including a sweet japanese polaroid camera i forgot i had resulting in a 'polaroid plate'.

the birthday girl. ive got a way with bathrooms.

the polaroid plate. my three favorite people.

my birthday deer. they say thank you.

merci!



1 comment:

  1. you look amazing. i think about you still and miss you. happy birthday month.

    ReplyDelete